This one is for you to write. I’m serious.
I had a few ideas for today’s post, but then I thought I should give you a break. To all of you reading my blog and enduring my random ramblings (not the column, which is not dead. Don’t listen to the naysayers), thank you. You are the ones who keep me going. So today I will let you ramble instead.
And what I want you to ramble about is rules-light systems.
- What is your favorite rules-light system?
- Is it your creation or do you just like it?
- How did you find out about it?
- In what way is it rules-light?
- Does it have a focus on a very specific mechanic and disregards everything else, or does it have one form of super-generic action resolution?
- How much preparation does it require before being able to play?
- Where can I get it?
One page RPGs count as rule light systems, just and FYI.
If you like what I do here on the blog and want more, in the form of early access to the articles, sneak peeks, and exclusive content, you can consider supporting me on Patreon.
If you want to stay updated on everything we release (from the blog, YouTube channel, Podcast, etc), as well as get new content and discounts, you should subscribe to our mailing list.